Are you getting duped on the daily?!
Exploring the world of the real fake news
There’s a lot of hoopla happening lately about the internet running rampant with fake news.
Facebook is supposedly going to start dividing fake news from the real news so people can tell the difference.
What’s real? What’s fake?!
Without the help of social media policing everything for us, how would we even know how to think for ourselves?!
But, we all need to take a moment to truly analyze our surrounding news situation. Could fake news stories actually be real and “real” news stories actually be fake? What the conspiracy?!
Let’s examine some of the top “real” stories of 2016.
- Prince “died” of an accidental drug overdose.
- Trump will become “the next president” of the United States of America.
- Kanye West was hospitalized because of “exhaustion” and Kim is “miserable” in their relationship and they’re going to get a “divorce”.
- “Fake” news stories are “RUINING” the universe and everyone who exists in it.
Now, let’s take a look at some common “fake” news stories.
- Prince William is a Lizard Nazi. When Prince Harry got in all that mess on Halloween a few years ago he was actually borrowing his brother’s uniform. There’s also speculation that Kate is part of the Tall Whites (she dyes her hair, people!) and their child is a hybrid Lizard Nazi Tall White.
- Butt-loving Tina from Bob’s Burgers is actually a 40-year-old dude trapped in a tween girl’s body.
- Big Foot is real and roaming around western Colorado looking for someone to start making larger sized shoes.
Those last three seem way more legit to me.
So, what’s the deal? Can we ever really know what the truth is? Or is it all just a bunch of fakeness? Unless we see it with out own two eyes can we know that it really happened? And even if we see it with our two eyes, how can we trust our own eyes?! What if it’s just our brains tricking us into thinking we see something that’s not actually there. Maybe our brains our conspiring against us just to help keep us alive longer. And why would our brains want us to be alive longer?! What’s even the point?!
Just jump already.